Jupiter 631-II Student Bb Reviews

• Appearance

Jupiter 631-II Student Bb - Ask a question now

“Juptier JCL 613-II”

written by BillReed on 13/07/2013

found the Jupiter 613-II to be very close to the Yamaha YCL-150, not only in looks but in how it sounds too. the Jupiter is a very good student clarinet, it have very good intonation and a nice overall sound. the keys are sturdy and well made. has a well made feel about it just like the Yamaha. both are really good starter models. I changed the mouthpiece to a Hite premiere with Rico Royal's 3 reeds. sounds and played even better. would recoment this clarinet to anyone starting to play as it will last and play well, would suit up to a grade 5 I think.

“My Jupiter 'Tribute' Bb trumpet ”

written by trumpetguy28 on 20/05/2012

Incredible buy! Its a pricey instrument but a great one, I will use this in marching band, concert, i play piccolo trumpet in jazz but i would use it there too! great sound never had a problem with that, but at one point i have to get my 2nd valve fixed because it was sticking, but that's probably my fault. It has more of a march tone, rather than a warm tone, it has incredible projection as well! I think for a middle school high school player it is a great trumpet for an intermediate/advanced player. It almost gives me equivalent results to my bach strativarious, which was about 4500$, so for 1500$ its worth the money two thumbs up!