Clare Florist Reviews - www.clareflorist.co.uk

Clare Florist www.clareflorist.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Flowers dead in 3 days and charged 3 x”

Written on: 19/08/2021 by pcPayne127 (1 review written)

Flowers died after 3 days and I was charged THREE times

“Excellent Service”

Written on: 06/03/2021 by JeanDalglish (1 review written)

From one Florist to another! It might have been like carrying coals to Newcastle, but now that I am retired (having been in business since 1993), I was delighted with the beautiful bouquet of mixed flowers which arrived brilliantly boxed-up and in excellent condition! After conditioning, bucketing-up overnight, and arranging this morning, they now look perfect, and will give me enormous pleasure for weeks to come! Thank you.

“DO NOT USE”

Written on: 11/03/2016 by Ryancp (2 reviews written)

DO NOT USE CLAREFLORIST - I placed order online for mothers day. Was notified by email less than 24 hours before the order date/time that they could not deliver, earliest delivery date was 3 days after the date required! Zero customer service, would not respond to any emails, had to result in contacting them on facebook, very unprofessional. Made no attempt to resolve the situation by another method other than delivering 3 days late and throwing in a box of chocolates! 3 days after mothers day is not mothers day and significance of flowers gone so I decided on a refund instead. Disgusting customer service and would not recommend using, have made others aware of what happened to avoid others being similarly disappointed and treated poorly. Could of been avoided if website just stated that delivery on requested date was not possible but instead they take your money then advise you the afternoon before delivery!

“Repeated good service”

Written on: 20/05/2015 by 297Porter (1 review written)

I have used Clare Florist on several occasions over the past 5 years. So that represents perhaps 15 or so separate orders. I have always found the staff very helpful and interested. I always check with recipients that the flowers did arrive and I ask for feedback on condition and appearance. I have never found Clare Florist to be unsatisfactory.Therefore I shall continue to use this florist unless standards decline.

“Tired flowers, dead after 2 days.”

Written on: 04/12/2014 by Justicei453 (1 review written)

Initial impression was that these rainbow roses were okay, if a bit tired looking. I placed them deep in water immediately and added the flower food. After one day the white roses (not shown on the website) were dropping and after two days, the flowers were well on their way to extinction. Not very impressive.

“happy birthday flowers”

Written on: 27/07/2012 by bev26758 (2 reviews written)

For the 1st time in her 23 years, my daughter wasnt going to be with me on my birthday, unbeknown to me she had ordered my favourite lillies to be delivered on my birthday. I waited and waited until half 6 in the evening for my birthday pressie, but unfortunately they werent delivered. This morning my daughter called claires florist and they offered a box of chocolates and a refund of her extra payment for guaranteed delivery on my birthday. She was told that unfortunately my flowers had been put on the wrong delivery van. They eventually arrived at almost half 10 this morning, they looked and smelled beautiful. Unfortunately 24 hours without wter hadnt been kind to the pink roses that were included in the display. I didnt know wether to tell my daughter or not, as she was still upset that they were a day late. Anyway she called and advised of the poor condition of the roses. Immediately she was offered new flowers or a full refund. This is amazing customer service complaints satisfaction.THANK YOU so very much, I will recommend you to anyone.

“Beautiful British Bouque”

Written on: 14/07/2012 by emma.chamo (1 review written)

Having used Clare Florist a number of times i have to say it was simple and easy to order flowers on the website and my flowers came the next day. The flowers were really fresh, well packaged and arranged nicely. Definitely recommend to a friend.

“Beautifully Presented”

Written on: 09/07/2012 by stvnhp (2 reviews written)

The only place I could find that could deliver a single red rose without being a ridiculous price was Clare Florist. It was beautifully presented and much better than I had expected due to the cost. Being a 'budget shopper' myself I usually find flower shops quite limiting in what I can afford but this wasn't the case here and I had a good choice.

“Have used Clare Florist lots of times over the years...”

Written on: 05/04/2011

Have used Clare Florist lots of times over the years and generally they are very good (although I also wonder- would the recipient ever say they are poor when receiving a bunch of flowers?).

However I ordered some flowers for mothers day- roses and lillies. The bouquet arrived with only 3 roses, which were already turning brown. Very disappointed especially for Mother's Day gift.

I have sent them a message but have had no response

Looking for a reliable on line florist who always deliver.....

“brilliant place, have used them a number of times and...”

Written on: 15/03/2010

brilliant place, have used them a number of times and never had any problems. delivery always on time, flowers are beautiful every time. they come well packaged and presented and the recipients are always really pleased with them. Cant fault the customer service.

Have recently used interflora for the first time which i will never ever use again. Clareflorist are leaps and bounds better than interflora.