Bucaneer Caravel Reviews

• Comfort

• Practicality

Bucaneer Caravel - Ask a question now

“I cannot fault the caravan, this is my 3rd buccaneer,...”

Written on: 17/03/2009 by casper44 (1 review written)

I cannot fault the caravan, this is my 3rd buccaneer, real craftsmanship, pleasureable to tow and to holiday in both long and short breaks, conneseurs of the caravan world. the caravans are not cheap, but once owned in my opinion you will never go back to another make… Read Full Review

Angel Rider's Response to casper44's Review

Written on: 07/04/2009

I found this review helpful because... We have just ordered the 2009 caravel without seeing it. We have read a few reviews all of which rate Bucanner very highly. We are returning to caravanning after a few years break so hope we have made the right decision. We take delivery at the begining of June and are very keen to get away and sample all the luxury and comfort that comes with the caravans of today. Things will have changed since we had our Eldiss Typhoon over a decade ago. We hope we can rise to the challenge and would welcome any advice or tips on what may lay ahead for us.

Read 1 Comment