L. J. Smith, The Vampire Diaries: The Return: Nightfall Reviews

Media Gallery for L. J. Smith, The Vampire Diaries: The Return: Nightfall

L. J. Smith, The Vampire Diaries: The Return: Nightfall

“It was an amazing story about Elena, Stephan, Damon,...”

Written on: 09/10/2009

It was an amazing story about Elena, Stephan, Damon, Matt, Meridith, and Bonnie. I loved all of the story and I also feel bad for Elena since Stephan has dissapeared. I wish the next story would come out so I can read it because all the books that I read by L.J.Smith were some of the best books I ever read. I think it's sad that Shinichi wiped out Damons' memory because he was a great person when all his thoughts were cleared and forgiven for. I want to be a writer so I hope my books will be… Read Full Review

“I loved reading L.J. Smith's NightFall from front to...”

Written on: 04/04/2009 by Jane Lyndsey (1 review written)

I loved reading L.J. Smith's NightFall from front to back. It's a story that takes off from the end of Dark Reunion (1 week later to be exact) and is filled with action and scary scenes that will really creep you out, no matter how old you are. One of the best things about this new Return Trilogy, is that it focuses more on the character of Damon, a fan fave. In this book Damon *spoilers* is possessed from the first page in the first chapter which takes his already arrogant and antagonistic… Read Full Review

Renie321's Response to 452067_Jane Lyndsey's Review

Written on: 16/01/2010

I found this review very helpful because...i've already read the book and eagrly awaiting the next, but i like reading a review that the person shared the same thoughts and feelings as i. if those of you guys haven't read the book this review is perfect. it doesn't give to much away but yet just enough to make you want to read.

Read 1 Comment