Sandford Holiday Park, Poole Reviews

Sandford Holiday Park, Poole - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sandford Holiday Park, Poole

Sandford Holiday Park, Poole

“sandford holiday park Dorset”

Written on: 19/06/2019 by RonnieDavidson436 (1 review written)

There was Great customer service at reception I arrived early on Monday 10th June 2019 morning at 8;30am the women was very helpful I was given an upgrade which we loved, we got the keys was grateful to get in the caravan early. We picked best time as was Term time and the swimming pool was not overcrowded so we enjoyed our daily swims. The entertainers can sing and dance and loved to watch these guys. The only thing was not liked was the comedy shows.. will definitely return sometime soon:)… Read Full Review

“dirty dangerous appliances rotting food”

Written on: 25/09/2015 by BryannaSoto (1 review written)

worst and dirtiest caravan I have ever stayed in looked like someone had been sick down one of the front windows. the oven door fell apart when opened the grill didn't work the living space fire didn't work. bedroom walls looked like the roof had been leaking heaters full of rust. had a meal where the lettuce was rotting when we complained to the waitress her response " that's all right you can eat it, it wont harm you , anyway that's how we buy it" wrote and complained , no response that's… Read Full Review

“Dirtiest place I have ever had the misfortune to stay at”

Written on: 09/06/2012

Have been to St Minver in Cornwall, which is a Parkdean site 4/5 times now and is ok as far as static caravans go, it clean, friendly and nice, so thought Sandford Holiday Park, Poole would be ok, its a Parkdean site so surely they have a standard...... no they don't have any standards at all. Let me begin.... Caravan was dirty, not just a bit dirty but lets say something brown looking smeared down the bathroom door, toothpaste still in the sink, and definitely not a floor to stand with bare… Read Full Review

“My family and i went to this holiday park last year in...”

Written on: 04/04/2011

My family and i went to this holiday park last year in August in our touring caravan and we were totaly unimpressed with this site!
The toilet blocks were constantly dirty with mud and not properly clean however they seemed to be cleaning them every time i wanted to use them! We booked the holiday at the begining of the year and were given a pitch number. On arrival my parents went to book in and were told we had changed the booking and so they had moved us to another pitch, when all we had… Read Full Review

“this was a parkdean holiday camp which i booked...”

Written on: 24/08/2010 by kez1978 (2 reviews written)

this was a parkdean holiday camp which i booked through hoseasons, it was the best uk holiday i had ever had, the accomodation was clean and spacious(it was a top caravan and did cost a bit but was worth it), i had a balcony on my caravan and it was situated right next to all the facilities, so the kids could play at the park, the entertainment was excellent, the kids loved it, the staff were very friendly and helpful and the outdoor pool kept the kids amused for a few hours(it was very clean… Read Full Review

Louisejoanne40's Response to kez1978's Review

Written on: 11/08/2011

I am glad to read a review like this about SANDFORD PARKDEAN in POOLE since I have booked a four night stay for half term at this particular park. We will be staying in one of the luxury lodges, so I am looking forward to the holiday, especially after reading this good review!!

Read 1 Comment