Atlantic City, The Chelsea Reviews

Atlantic City, The Chelsea - Ask a question now

“Worst customer service!!!!”

Written on: 14/01/2015 by 1987Roche (1 review written)

By far the worst customer service at a front desk I have ever had!!! We were booked here for a cheerleading competition and my daughter was injured about 3 nights before we were scheduled to be there. I call right under their 72 hour cancellation policy and they refused to just cancel my reservation without charging me the 1 night stay. I explained to several people about our situation and the lady on the phone was just flat out not understanding and could careless. I could understand charging… Read Full Review