Karcher K5.50M Reviews

Karcher K5.50M - Ask a question now

“Excellent piece of kit .”

Written on: 01/06/2018 by 191Woodward (1 review written)

I've had the karcher k5.50 M over 12 years now and still going strong , although it is a bit bulky compared to some newer models it's well built and reliable. This has payed for itself many times over and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it… Read Full Review

“Useless piece of plastic”

Written on: 26/09/2012 by woodydog (1 review written)

As many others I am sure thought I was buying a quality power washer. As it happens my father in law bought his first and said how good it was, I tried it and also bought one then just out of warranty the retractable hose connection snapped off his machine. I repaired this with some brass pipe fittings and a industrial resin glue. Alls well now but no retractable hose any more. My washer exactly the same thing happened so I phoned the tech department and was told this has never happened before… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Disappointed at the robustness of this machine. will...”

Written on: 10/03/2009 by gordonmao (1 review written)

Disappointed at the robustness of this machine. will not be buying another Kurcher K5.50M… Read Full Review