Staples SPL-Q102BUK Cross Cut Shredder Reviews

Staples SPL-Q102BUK Cross Cut Shredder - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Staples SPL-Q102BUK Cross Cut Shredder

Staples SPL-Q102BUK Cross Cut Shredder

“Mine is only 18 months old and I too have just spent...”

written by on 09/11/2010

Mine is only 18 months old and I too have just spent an hour trying to get the paper from behind and between the cutters, to find that several are are bent and broken. I'll now junk it as it is out of warranty. A really bad buy!

“What a waste of money. After only a few uses I have to...”

written by on 31/01/2010

What a waste of money. After only a few uses I have to spend 10 minutes removing all the paper that's got jammed behind the cutters.I understand that Staples have now withdrawn this model. I would have given this product zero stars but the minimum this rating system would allow is one

☆☆☆☆☆

“Staples SPL-Q102BUK cross cut shredder got paper...”

written by PHILL WHEATLEY on 06/03/2009

Staples SPL-Q102BUK cross cut shredder got paper wraped around the teeth. only used some 20x. not economically viable to repair