Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser Reviews

Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser - Ask a question now

“I originally bought this moisturiser as it was...”

Written on: 30/11/2009 by Julie316 (40 reviews written)

I originally bought this moisturiser as it was labelled as "light" and I wanted something to use under make-up that wouldn't make my skin greasy and shiny. It sinks in straight away and leaves my skin smooth and non-greasy. It makes a great base for make-up. I also put it on last thing at night and when I wake up my skin looks and feels smooth but not oily.
The price is very reasonable too. I don't have sensitive skin myself so can't comment about whether it's suitable in that respect.

“I bought Simple hydrading light moisturiser originally...”

Written on: 19/08/2009 by angelfish2222 (11 reviews written)

I bought Simple hydrading light moisturiser originally for my boyfriend who suffers from dry sensitive skin. As it's "Simple" I knew it shouldn't aggravate his skin as the ingredients are meant to be natural and anti-allergenic. Well, it did wonders for his skin, so I began using it too.

I have combination skin that can get very oily on my T zones. This moisturiser hasn't miraculously sorted out my skin, but I find it sinks into my skin quickly and does not leave it feeling greasy at all… Read Full Review