Fake Bake Beyond Bronze Self Tanning Lotion Reviews

• Ease of Application

• Quality of Colour

• Durability

Fake Bake Beyond Bronze Self Tanning Lotion - Ask a question now

“Worst "tanning" product I've ever bought”

Written on: 13/12/2015 by Fitchhn319 (1 review written)

I heard great things about this tan, so I decided to try it for myself. I went through my pre tanning routine and all that, applied the tan which I felt was not exactly the easiest to apply as it more or less dried immediately once in touched the skin, which made it impossible to blend in. I left it to dry for awhile, waited about 12 hrs before washing of residue. When I woke there was ZERO colour development, It just highlighted dry areas. I showered and whatever "tan" was supposed to be on my… Read Full Review

“Hell No!!”

Written on: 15/10/2014 by bbroberts (1 review written)

This dries too fast u cant even blend it in as soon as it touches your skin its dry. Leaves many, many streaks, and is way too dark. Nice color, not orange at all, but way too dark with only one application. The formula itself is nearly black and goes on that way it is impossible to blend evenly especially on feet arms and hands. I will try mixing with lotion and applying that way and see how that goes but will definitely have to find gloves or tanning mit my hands are sooo stained as I am used… Read Full Review

“What a shame New Formula”

Written on: 28/06/2014 by 432Clarke (1 review written)

I used to be a massive fan of this product, telling all of my friends to try it.Recently i bought a tube of it and have found it awfull. It doesnt blend wellon your skin and totally washes off the next day.I always apply at night time and wash off thenext day.Very very didsapointed.I will not be buying again… Read Full Review

“I love this tanning lotion. I am a big fake bake fan...”

Written on: 24/04/2010 by Belle16 (105 reviews written)

I love this tanning lotion. I am a big fake bake fan but often cant be bothered with the hassle of applying the mousse, so I decided to try this gradual tanner which is applied like a moisturiser and the colour can be built up.

I used this one night before going to bed, was really easy to apply and the next morning I had an even, golden colour, after just one application. Was really pleased with the result and now use this a couple of times a week to keep my skin looking golden. This gives a… Read Full Review

“i bought this fake tan from a hight street store as i...”

Written on: 08/04/2010

i bought this fake tan from a hight street store as i didnt like the colour i was getting from other fake tan products ive used,however i should of kept my £20 and spent it on something else,first i will start with the mess this product makes, my bathroom is a proper mess there is tan EVERY WHERE it's on my skirting boards in the grooves on the radiator its changed the colour of my towels its all over the place and it does not wash off the bath easy, you have to really scrub and the last… Read Full Review

Deanieb17's Comment

Written on: 07/07/2013

Just a little FYI that I have learned after putting product(s) on many people at home for one reason or another, as well as myself.
Shower and shave, wax...make sure you exfoliate well before you apply. I find it is best to use the shower as my tanning booth, it does not get all over everything else and I apply a light spray of cleaner prior to doing this so it will clean easily after. I use gloves until I get to my own hands, put deodorant on prior (as to give the true effect) and if you can find Gloves in a bottle (brand name of cream) it is perfect for palms, bottom of feet, eyebrows, places you do not want a lot or no tan; if you can't find this product, deodorant, Vaseline, Vicks all work well, just make sure you take extra care not to slip if you use these products on feet. I also leave flip-flops on, to be safe and you get the little line to see your tan once it's done (just a plus I think.) When you re ready to do your hands I use the little sponge on stick paint applicators. Protects your palm from color and applies perfectly, but may take some practice; this is also a good way to get your own back between your shoulder blades. Once you are done, allow the spray to settle a bit before you step out, use a towel to dab if you do not feel dry. I like to stand in front of a fan for couple of minutes and it seems to be dry and ready to go. This product has also been used by a friend of mine before she goes out in the sun (doing all I have said above first) and her tan seems to be twice as deep in half the time. I do not work for this product/company or any other company associated with the product, the internet, or any other product(s) mentioned in my statement. I hope this can help you and/or others to have a good experience and a great tan. Deanieb-

Read 1 Comment

“Fake Bake Beyond Bronze Self Tanning Lotion: ”

Written on: 03/12/2009 by goldengirl (1 review written)

Fake Bake Beyond Bronze Self Tanning Lotion:

I'd like to begin by stating just how important I think the patch test is! I have heard of quite a few people getting a really bad rash when using this product. Usually people with very light sensitive skin. I did the patch test on the inside of the top of my thigh and left it 24hours.

This lotion comes in a simple yet trendy bottle, something you wouldn't mind keeping on display in your bathroom. I like the fact it has a pump included. Gives you… Read Full Review

Incywincy1001's Response to goldengirl's Review

Written on: 10/04/2010

I found this review very helpful because..
<br/>
<br/>I too use this tan and love it hpwever its always the same. If you take time and prepare your skin and follow the directions correctly the tan comes up well. Its usually only badly applied tan that goes blotcy and streaky not the actual product.

Read 1 Comment