OUL Direct Travel Insurance Reviews

OUL Direct Travel Insurance - Ask a question now

“Don't expect them to pay out for your claim”

Written on: 10/10/2020 by Leslie474 (1 review written)

Utterly dreadful company. Having agreed to pay my emergency medical expenses of £14,000 they then refused. After months of haggling they then made various offers which I refused to accept. The case went to the Ombudsman who ruled my case was valid and they should pay. They then offered 50% but which I refused so they are now asking the Ombudsman to review his finding which will take months. Thanks to them we have been out of pocket for almost a year. Save your money and buy from someone else… Read Full Review

“Avoid OUL Direct and other members of the ONE CLAIMS group”

Written on: 29/03/2012 by SimonCollie (1 review written)

DO NOT use OUL direct or any other member of the ONE CLAIMS group. We submitted a claim when our accommodation was broken into and my fiance´s Jewellery was stolen. We had a personal possessions limit of £500 per person and they limited our claim to £150 between us because jewellery is apparently not a personal possession, it is a 'valuable'. This is despite them only advertising the possessions limit. They also applied depreciation to antique jewellery for 'wear and tear', which any sane… Read Full Review