Darren Shan, Tunnels of Blood (Saga of Darren Shan) Reviews

Media Gallery for Darren Shan, Tunnels of Blood (Saga of Darren Shan)

Darren Shan, Tunnels of Blood (Saga of Darren Shan)

“Amazing 3rd book in the saga!”

Written on: 23/02/2013

I think this book is the best so far in the saga as it has the most action and was also the most interesting. I have also liked the characters of Darren and mr crepsley and I liked murlough as the mad vampaneze who thought he was so cleaver. I find the story may have been a bit predictable because I doubted from the first accusation that mr crepsley was the murdurer but I thoughtitwould be another vampire not a vampaneze.

“Wow! This book is the best of the 12 darren shan...”

Written on: 10/12/2009

Wow! This book is the best of the 12 darren shan books, i would definately reccomend this to every single Sci-Fi/Horror reader.I like how Darren and Crepsley start walking round some unexplored underground tunnels in the dark, not knowing when the mad vampeneze Murlough will attack! I don't think he should've left Debbie like he did in the end, but later on you will meet her again...The only thing i didn't like about the book was the last chapter, i got upset when i realised that it was the end of the horror filled action packed book. As it was such a good book, it took me only one day to read it! The last thing i will include in this review is....NEVER READ THIS BOOK IN THE DARK!Scary....Cheers.

“It's intresting to see Darren Shan have a love...”

Written on: 29/10/2008

It's intresting to see Darren Shan have a love intrest. Debbie and her family are good characters. Murlough was surprisingly clever, considering the whole insanity thing. (Not clever enough, eh? XD).
A great book, I suggest anyone with even a remote liking of vampires and supernatural beings to read the whole Darren Shan Saga.

“Darren Shan, Tunnels of Blood (Saga of Darren Shan)...”

Written on: 28/03/2008 by Happily nvr after (1 review written)

Darren Shan, Tunnels of Blood (Saga of Darren Shan) Book Review - I think this book was great any people who like sci-fi or horror or kinda like mysteries would love this book... VERY MUCH!!!

I loved this book! =)

“When i Read this Book I Enjoyed the Layout and The...”

Written on: 29/02/2008

When i Read this Book I Enjoyed the Layout and The Descriptive images which it makes. You Find More out about a Few of the Characters But not alot as in some of the others.

“I enjoyed Darren Shan, Tunnels of Blood (Saga of...”

Written on: 29/05/2006 by keeks (1 review written)

I enjoyed Darren Shan, Tunnels of Blood (Saga of Darren Shan) very much it has a very good story.