Sony Ericsson W705 Reviews

• Style

Sony Ericsson W705 - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“A fantastic addition to the Sony Ericsson range. I've...”

Written on: 19/03/2009 by c47105 (8 reviews written)

A fantastic addition to the Sony Ericsson range. I've been testing the SOny Ericsson W705 phone for the past 4 months thanks to SE sending me one to try out. It's one of the best new handsets that's hit the market, to me it rivals the Nokia N95 in so many ways (apart from not being Symbian) and given the small form factor it's a pleasure to carry around. Install GMail and GMaps and you've got yourself a fully functional top mobile phone... oh yeah, install Trutap as well for mobile instant… Read Full Review

Riker's Response to c47105's Review

Written on: 09/05/2009

I agree with this review because...it confirms my initial feelings on this handset. I've been waiting a long time to replace my favourite Motorola V3im and this is a real step up.

Read 1 Comment