Sony Ericsson W705 Reviews

• Battery Life

• Reception

• Style

Sony Ericsson W705 - Ask a question now

“I bought the Sony Ericsson W705 to replace my Moto V3i...”

Written on: 04/07/2009

I bought the Sony Ericsson W705 to replace my Moto V3i which had gone faulty after 18 months. Set a budget of no more than £200 sim free ( to use with company Sim Card) and thanks to an offer from Play.com I got it for under £180.
Initial impressions were pretty good. On opening the, smaller than expected, box I was impressed by the look of the phone - mine was the 'Luxury Silver' version with a brushed metal front and a soft touch dark brown back with subtle gold accents (trust me on the gold… Read Full Review

“I have the W705 in passionate red and black. It is a...”

Written on: 09/05/2009 by riker (77 reviews written)

I have the W705 in passionate red and black. It is a walkman phone with wifi and easy access to youtube. I've only had it a couple of days and I am converted to Sony Ericsson although I do miss some of the features on my Motorola… Read Full Review

“A fantastic addition to the Sony Ericsson range. I've...”

Written on: 19/03/2009 by c47105 (8 reviews written)

A fantastic addition to the Sony Ericsson range. I've been testing the SOny Ericsson W705 phone for the past 4 months thanks to SE sending me one to try out. It's one of the best new handsets that's hit the market, to me it rivals the Nokia N95 in so many ways (apart from not being Symbian) and given the small form factor it's a pleasure to carry around. Install GMail and GMaps and you've got yourself a fully functional top mobile phone... oh yeah, install Trutap as well for mobile instant… Read Full Review

Riker's Response to c47105's Review

Written on: 09/05/2009

I agree with this review because...it confirms my initial feelings on this handset. I've been waiting a long time to replace my favourite Motorola V3im and this is a real step up.

Read 1 Comment