Redzone Cobra compound bow Reviews

Redzone Cobra compound bow - Ask a question now

“redzone cobra dont get bitten”

Written on: 19/07/2018 by Phoenixa238 (1 review written)

I bought my redzone cobra for $380 from cappers fishing and tackle shop 5 years ago.It was impossible to tune which is essential if you intend to hunt with broadheads because you cant shoot arrows through the center of this riser.It is basically a recurve bow with cams stuck on it.The bow only has 3 draw lengths 28",29",30".Because it has no center shot like a compound bow should if used for target you would be better off with feathers instead of vanes on the butt end of an arrow.Please go to… Read Full Review

“Overall, an overpriced newbie bow that is incredibly...”

Written on: 02/03/2009 by Kiel (2 reviews written)

Overall, an overpriced newbie bow that is incredibly unreliable, well in my case it is anyway. A good beginner's bow. Pretty accurate and can go up to a pretty high power. Also cheap, relatively. It looks really cheap, not reliable and very loud. My bowstring snapped after the short seven months I had it. After that, I got a bowpress to fix it, but was a waste of time. Out of the possible 400 points I could get at the local club, I only got 72, and my average is 300. For the harder second… Read Full Review