Advent Computer Training Reviews - www.adventtraining.co.uk

Advent Computer Training www.adventtraining.co.uk - Ask a question now

“I was once looking for MCSE training. I was looking...”

Written on: 28/01/2011 by adenjones (1 review written)

I was once looking for MCSE training. I was looking for it as soon as possible. I didn't want to spend much time out of the office. So it was a matter of getting trained and certified quick without losing a lot of money. I've done a quick research on top IT training companies in the UK. Then I was recommended Firebrand Training, a Microsoft Gold Partner. I was told that'll in about 2 weeks I'll be MCSE certified. My reaction was 'yeah right'. I was just told that but I was also told my… Read Full Review

“advent training course are amazing ”

Written on: 14/08/2009

advent training course are amazing

the 2 training days ive been on since starting the CompTIA A+ were truly helpful

For people who Need to know how to take a computer apart and put it back together again, i recommend doing this course

ive yet to go through the exam stage, but the help you get is pretty good

Be careful if you think its going to be anything other than a HOME learning course~

its only online when you need help with a book or something
then they will help you through it

apart… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Advent computer training is a con I was promised an...”

Written on: 07/07/2009 by chokeyouout (1 review written)

Advent computer training is a con I was promised an online training course and a mentor who would help me through my coures, so far I have had a large book and en email address to ask questions too who dont answer at weekends or in the evening!
I originaly wanted to do my MCSE but was told I needed to complete Comptia A+ essentials before I could do it this was a complete lie as A+ in not a requirement
I was alos advised that i would be put in touch with a careers adviser this is another lie I… Read Full Review