UK Mobile Store Reviews - www.uk-mobilestore.co.uk

UK Mobile Store www.uk-mobilestore.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Very bad company”

Written on: 11/03/2021 by JaidenFrazier (1 review written)

Placed a order on Jan 29th for a genuine Samsung charging cable Order has never been delivered, received a note though door last week from royal mail wanting me to pay £3.50 import tax for a item from China?? Obviously not only is item not as  described on there web site they are trying to get me to pay more for one from China I have sent them over 10 emails regarding this no reply whatsoever , Please do not order anything from this company your item will not tern up.

“worst company I've ever cone across”

Written on: 30/10/2020 by dcScott1950 (1 review written)

2 Samsung chargers were delivered quickly but neither of then worked. 3 months later and I'm still trying to get a refund. after numerous emails they finally sent return details. it came as no surprise when they said they haven't received the charger, despite previous mails saying it was in the warehouse. Avoid this company, shocking customer services.

“Bought a Samsung battery and it died within a few...”

Written on: 24/07/2020 by Alvaradojb361 (1 review written)

Bought a Samsung battery and it died within a few months.  No satisfaction from the company (no phone number to ring them on),

“I will never buy anything again from this store”

Written on: 13/07/2020 by FabioB (1 review written)

I bought a battery replacement for my LG G4. Since the beginning, the battery has been working as an old Battery. I installed then AccuBattery, an application that measures the health of the battery, and I could verify that the residual capacity of the battery is 2000mAh from the design capacity of 3000mAh. I try to get in touch with UK-Mobile store but I haven't been able to have any assistance. I will never buy anything again from this store

“Horrendous company very rude when it was their mistake”

Written on: 09/06/2020 by robinrickard (1 review written)

Dreadful company really rude and would not help even though it was their mistake i got the wrong order Wrong order delivered, I contacted the company immediately explained the situation, I spent nearly £40 on a phone battery , mains charger and car charger , I explained that the car charger was not sent however two mains chargers were delivered, thus meaning I was honest with the company and said I had received two mains chargers instead of one car and one mains, I asked for them to send me the car charger immediately as I needed it for a long journey, instead the response I got was as follows, " Send back the mains charger and once we get it back we will send the car charger and don't worry about being honest as we have cctv, " I explained that it was their fault and if they had cctv then they could identify the member of staff who made the mistake, they weren't prepared to budge at all so I have now got two mains chargers and no car charger , their customer service is horrendous I would never ever use this company again , take my advice and avoid them

“Avoid at all costs!”

Written on: 24/05/2020 by erikevans (1 review written)

I received incomplete order leaving the delivered short of GBP 40 worth of equipment. The company never followed up on any of my emails. Avoid at all costs!

“Never Use Again”

Written on: 21/03/2019 by vicr76 (4 reviews written)

Ordered a case for my new phone was promised delivery within 2-3 days including Saturdays but now after 10 days no sign of my case and on their website account, it showing some random tracking no. which can't be tracked on the Royal Mail's website. Customer service non-existent, first enquiry they asked to confirm my address which is already showing correctly on their website then no reply since. Later emailed to cancel my order as I have now ordered from Amazon for cheaper than this company but never cancelled from their end or refunded. This company don't even deserve 1 STAR.

“remarkably terrible”

Written on: 11/02/2019 by Gael99 (1 review written)

Ditto the previous review. Returned their faulty battery using their pre paid postage stamp. First time I did so I asked for a replacement which they sent but was more useless than the first battery. The second time following the same procedure to return the item they claimed it didn't arrive... conveniently for them. Please don't waste your time and money with this company, I promise you they will be out of business soon enough, they now only seem to get bad reviews so I just hope I'm the last person to be foolish enough to buy from them.

“Do not buy from there ”

Written on: 10/02/2019 by DimiK (1 review written)

It takes your money and does not answer emails for days. #Returned the product with the provided return label after a PayPal dispute. Claimed that never received the item back and refuse a refund. The worse company ever. I will not leave it until I get my money back.

“Item not received - emails not answered”

Written on: 04/08/2018 by Poplady (1 review written)

Ordered a charger on 10/6/18. Never received. Have emailed twice (2/7/18 & 28/7/28) and have no reply.I wish I had looked at the other reviews. They are bad on all the review sites.

“Do not buy from here! ”

Written on: 23/11/2017 by Reyes460 (1 review written)

3 weeks later and no product received. I've tried resolving with the seller but they do not care. I tried to get a response via PayPal but they're ignoring that too. I've now escalated the claim so hopefully PayPal will sort this for me. Absolute joke of a company. Do not give these people your money.

“Totally Incompentent ”

Written on: 18/10/2017 by Jace303 (1 review written)

Purchased a £20 phone case/cover although it had the correct picture description of the phone case on the website they sent a completely different item . Delivery was good wrong item sent arrived in 3 days from ordering .

“Shady tricksters”

Written on: 13/10/2017

I bought an alleged OEM replacement windscreen mount for my satnav but when it arrived it has the satnav maker's logo on it but it would not fit onto the clips on the back of the satnav. By using extreme force I could just get it to partially grip but as soon as I went to put it on the windscreen the mount kept falling off. I compared it with the original mount and they were visibly different, so it was clearly not an OEM part. I returned it with a request for a refund and have heard nothing since. They never answer their advertised phone number or reply to emails, so I assume they won't refund my payment. A business to be avoided!

“Apalling lack of service”

Written on: 01/10/2017 by AreliCrawford370 (1 review written)

No communication, item 2 weeks late, underpaid postage, and then threatens to take me court. Just buy elsewhere.

“sent damaged battery”

Written on: 05/09/2017 by esan (1 review written)

sent damaged battery, ignore emails, don't answer phone calls. AVOID

“Do not buy from this retailer”

Written on: 14/08/2017 by alanyounger (1 review written)

I have bought many things online and generally my experience has been good up to now. However, UK Mobilestore has been the worst company I have ever dealt with. I ordered a battery for a Sony Xperia Z2 phone. Trying to pay through Paypal, I got a 502 Bad Gateway error. I checked on the UK Mobilestore website and confirmed that no order had been placed. So I tried to order a second time, but opted to pay through Sagepay. Same error ocurred and, again, no order showed on their website. I went ahead and ordered the battery through Amazon (and how I wish I had done that first!). However, when I checked my credit card account a few days later, I saw that UK Mobilestore had debited my account - twice. And a few days later, I did receive one battery (which I no longer needed). I contacted UK Mobilestore to try and sort this out. They responded to my first enquiry, asking for the order number, but I was unable to give them this info as, still, no orders showed on their website. Since then, I have tried contacting them through their website, by email and by Facebook. They have chosen just to ignore all these messages. This is by far the worst customer service I have ever experienced. Be warned, this company is not to be trusted.

“DO NOT ORDER ”

Written on: 16/11/2016 by Sarahgha (1 review written)

They are the worse company I have ever dealt with , all the bad reviews are so correct I was never sent an order confirmation so I rang them to ask if they got my order they said was being posted out that day 5 days later still no product so I rang again was fobbed off it would arrive soon .Rang again then told item out of stock I asked for a refund and tried to explain my situation ; the warehouse guy was so rude he should be sacked for such disgusting behaviour and words spoken on the phone I couldn't believe his reaction , I wonder how he would of reacted had I been angry !! ,I was told the owner was away but to be honest I probably was speaking to him !! Some people have not got a clue how to run a business all these bad reviews are so true never ever use this company !!!!!

“Shicking”

Written on: 14/10/2016 by Cunningham41 (1 review written)

Do not buy from this firm wish id done my home work a bitter better. Charger didnt work i doubt it was a genuine samsung charger anyway.Going for a refund through PayPal but i cant see it happening. DODGY WEIRDOS...

“Disgusting service and refused refund for faulty, fake...”

Written on: 15/08/2016 by 1950Nash (1 review written)

I bought a 'Genuine Samsung charger' for my daughters tablet. When we used the item the tablet attachment snapped in half exposing live wires. Looking at the old charger that came with the tablet it is a sealed unit where as this was a cheap looking item, slapped together! When I contacted the seller to explain the situation they begrudgingly agreed to a refund and sent me a prepaid form to return the item. I did so the same day and since returning the item they've repeatedly said they didn't receive it. I sent them photographic evidence that I sent it to them but they're now ignoring my emails. I've opened a dispute with Paypal for this transaction as their service is disgusting! Avoid at all costs!!!

“Disgraceful company”

Written on: 21/07/2016 by GrahamBWest (1 review written)

This company is the worst I've ever had to deal with.The managing director having a conviction for selling fake goods doesn't exactly inspire confidence. First of all they sent the wrong item.When I asked for a RMA they told me to just put return to sender on it.The post office wouldn't have that as it had been opened. I received the correct item which then turned out to be faulty.After a couple of emails they finally sent the prepaid returns label.I returned both items the same day. Since then they've ignored all my emails & not refunded my money.I've had to do a chargeback through my bank. For future reference to others;if you have a visa card (credit or debit) your bank will do a chargeback.I thought it was just credit cards.