Husqvarna Viking Designer 1 Reviews

• Style

• Service & Support

Husqvarna Viking Designer 1 - Ask a question now

“the best ever”

Written on: 28/12/2016 by Islax26 (1 review written)

I have two designer ones by Viking. Never a problem after 15 years and more. Never fails in any way and meets every need of a professional seamstress which I am. I could write many things about this machine and they would all be awesome. Most important feature, so easy to use… Read Full Review

“I love this machine have owned it for 12 years. I...”

Written on: 04/02/2010 by wandaj (1 review written)

I love this machine have owned it for 12 years. I have had only a few minor problems, viking dealer fixed it very quickly.This machine is so very easy to use. I did not like that it did not have a larger embroidery field and the picture of the design on the screen does not look good. Everything else was great. My Viking dealer gave me great demonstrations before I made my purchase… Read Full Review

“Overall the Husqvarna Viking Designer 1 is a lovely...”

Written on: 19/02/2009 by miniwendy (1 review written)

Overall the Husqvarna Viking Designer 1 is a lovely machine, but dated now and more modern models do more. Reliable stitch quality though. Good points are: Ease of use. Sews through thick fabrics easy. Cuts thread for you. Sensor gives correct pressure for fabric thickness. Embroidery unit for motif and large embroidery designs. Bad points are; Needs larger than 360 x 150 mm embroidery hoop. Display screen cartoonish compared to more modern models.
USB stick version slow to load design from… Read Full Review