Tecnifibre Suprem NG 130 Squash Racket Reviews

Tecnifibre Suprem NG 130 Squash Racket - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Tecnifibre Suprem NG 130 Squash Racket

“old but not outdated”

written by 246Upton on 08/07/2015

I procured this racket 1/2 year ago when already the new model was available. Regardless this racket is still top notch and you get it for a good price now with a very good strings.Only problem is me need to lose weight.I play now for 25 years and this one is one of the best I had. Good power swing with least energy while having great control and easy on your tennis elbow.

“Greatest Racket Ever”

written by on 17/04/2012

I am a top 20 squash player in the us and this is the racket that i use. I have never heard of a racket that has better control than the Suprem 130.