Port El Kantaoui, El Mouradi Palm Marina Hotel Reviews

Port El Kantaoui, El Mouradi Palm Marina Hotel
4.0

Port El Kantaoui, El Mouradi Palm Marina Hotel - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Port El Kantaoui, El Mouradi Palm Marina Hotel

“Tunisia think twice ????”

written by selinae on 22/10/2012

The hotel is very nice ...the people that work there are very plesant and very helpful and are on call 24/7.., Its has a great pool and your right on the beach , the food is also great ... BUT do NOT BUY THE GOLD in the HOTEL or out side in the STREET its all FAKE ..... If you want to buy gold you need to go to the city like sousse and it has to be a jewellry shop were they will test the gold with acid and give you a certificate .... The real gold there is 18k 0r 9k only... I bought a chain from the man in the hotel he said it was 14k gold it went a strange colour after 2 days he then exchage it for a diffrent one ... But still I was unsure so on the last day I went to Sousse found a jewellery shop. NOT to my surprise I was told it was FAKE ... A metal made to look like gold ...its very to cheap for them to buy and they will sell it to you for the price of gold ... but its all fake... Thank god I got my money back when I confronted him ...... soooo DO NOT BUY ANY GOLD FROM THE HOTEL OR IN THE MAIN STREET...... But a very nice Hotel to stay in had a very nice time.....