Glasgow, Glasgow Science Centre Reviews

Glasgow, Glasgow Science Centre - Ask a question now

“Very Nice Experience”

written by marylarson on 13/03/2016

Had a lovely date out at the science centre. The kids loved the planetarium and the presenters were great and knowledgeable. The only let down was the food which could have been better

“Great for kids”

written by Bigboag on 29/07/2014

I visited the science centre with my two children aged 6 & 8. There is so much for them to do. Great cafe downstairs. You can entertain children for hours here in the different zones. My only gripe would be the price but you can make it worthwhile if you spend enough time here.

“Great service, Great Communication, Great Price”

written by on 02/10/2012

My wife and I were looking for a great buggy for our first baby. After some research we decided on the Uppababy Vista (as recommended by Which?) As many of you will know this is one of the most expensive areas in the buying-for-a-baby minefield. So after deciding to go for quality we looked around for the best deal. Over the August bank holiday weekend we found the Glasgow Pram Centre on-line, they were offering £88 off the RRP and a free foot snug. It sounded like a great deal so we went ahead and ordered, paying up front, which I must admit always makes me nervous, especially considering the reviews we subsequently read. We needn't have worried, we instantly received a conformation email and the following day a phone call just to point out, in case we hand't noticed, that it was a 6 week wait on the item. This last point by the way was clearly indicated on the site. Over the next 5 weeks we received 2 more phone calls to keep us up to date and in fact the buggy turned up a week earlier than expected, well packaged and free gift included. We can't speak for anyone else but our experience of the Glasgow Pram Centre was great and we would recommend them to anyone.

“Very Disappointing”

written by SamanthaClarkson on 20/06/2012

I was sad to visit the new transport museum as it does not have the athmospher of the old one. I used to love visiting the old museum at kelvingrove on a sunday wth my nieces and nephews and we especially loved the ships. The new museum is so badly laid out. Mostm of the exhibits are suspended above you and you cannot see them. The ship display is especially bad and you can't see the models or even the lables. It is free which means i shouldn't complain but it seems so badly put together and the exhibits are the most important bit and you can't enjoy them properly. Kids would enjoy it I think as lots of fancy screens to explain some of the attractions. Worth a look.

Jeggs90Sophie's Response to SamanthaClarkson's Review

Written on: 02/08/2012

Why have you written a review for the Transport Museum in the review section for Glasgow Science Centre? Write your review in the right section....

Read 1 Comment