Meindl Burma GTX Ladies Walking Boots Reviews

• Comfort

• Style

Meindl Burma GTX Ladies Walking Boots - Ask a question now

“A lot of money to pay for wet feet!”

Written on: 17/11/2013 by AliGriffiths (1 review written)

I'm now on to my 4th pair of Meindl Lady Burma Pros, and although they're incredibly comfy, every pair has leaked badly after a year or so. I only use them to walk my dogs for an hour every day, and given their hideous price I would expect them to last longer. In fairness to Meindl, I've returned 3 leaky or faulty pairs and they've replaced them… Read Full Review

“These are my first pair of Meindl boots. I'm a bloke...”

Written on: 06/10/2009

These are my first pair of Meindl boots. I'm a bloke and have narrow size 8 feet and found the ladies size 8.5 a perfect fit. I have done much Fell walking/scrambling in the past year as well as more level hikes. Observations so far:

1. They were quick to break-in as the MFS really works;
2. The locking lace system works brilliantly (unlike many other manufacturers') and it is easy to get just the right tightness;
3. They show good waterproofness, but like all boots, will get a little damp… Read Full Review