Manchester Evening News Area www.men-arena.com Reviews

Manchester Evening News Area www.men-arena.com - Ask a question now

“TAKE LOTS OF MONEY”

Written on: 17/06/2015 by Ball384 (1 review written)

Had bottle of water and snacks taken off us at Take That concert. No reason given hen asked. Told them I needed my water to take epilepsy pills later on at a set time. They suggested I take my tablets right away! The only option was to buy a small bottle for £2. We were forced to put our stuff to in a charity bin. Ended up being poorly as we had no money for food which I needed for my ill health. I know people who have been to the MEN for other events and have been allowed to take things in with them. Would not go to another concert at this venue.

“I prefer not to see bands at the M.E.N. arena, the...”

Written on: 20/03/2009

I prefer not to see bands at the M.E.N. arena, the venue is too big and few bands that play there are able to generate a good atmosphere. Bands such as Coldplay and U2 can perform here but a lot of the bands/artist that play here can't. Tickets prices are also significantly more expensive than most music venues in Manchester. If you get seats in the upper tiers you'll be quite some distance away from the band/artist, in my opinion, without good tickets it's just not worth it.