Swarbrick's Formal Hire, Manchester Reviews

Swarbrick's Formal Hire, Manchester - Ask a question now

“Would not return”

Written on: 22/10/2015

First time wedding shopping and this was supposed to be a memorable experience - well it sure was but not in a positive way. Very disappointed - from the time I entered the cold frosty greeting and very unfriendly attitude didn't help me want to buy a dress from there. the shop itself and the dress was great - very professional. Unfortunately the employees let it down… Read Full Review

“Me and my husband got married last july, my husband...”

Written on: 22/03/2010 by sarahten80 (2 reviews written)

Me and my husband got married last july, my husband went with his best man to pick his suits, the staff were very helpfull and he found what he was looking for, they even went out of their way to get a suit to fit our 2 and a half year old son so he could look just like his daddy, a week before the wedding i went to pick the mens suits up, apart from a collor size on one shirt bein too small and a button missing on one shirt and my sons jacket being big they were fabulous, they sorted the… Read Full Review