Event Horizon Reviews

Event Horizon - Ask a question now

“I remember being impressed with this film when I first...”

written by Taylott on 30/04/2012

I remember being impressed with this film when I first saw it way back in the late 1990's. It's one of those that, once you've seen it, it keeps coming back to you. I've seen this film about 4 or 5 times now and it is still as good now as it was on first viewing! The atmosphere built up is tremendous and this is combined with some truly outstanding jolts that keep you watching. For horror fans this is a MUST. In my opinion one of the best horror films of the 1990's and I would recommend that everybody should check it out at some stage in their lives.