Sitaragem Trellis Solitaire Ring Reviews

Sitaragem Trellis Solitaire Ring - Ask a question now

“Incredible Product!!! My now Husband and I still...”

Written on: 12/09/2010

Incredible Product!!! My now Husband and I still cannot believe the ring set we received for the money. It feels, looks and sparkles like rings that we saw were in the tens of thousands. My wife receives compliments on her rings almost daily! She truly loves them and cant wait to purchase the matching pendant and earrings. For those looking to purchase any diamond jewelery, we cannot recommend highly trying Sitaragem first! You will not regret it and save yourself thousands… Read Full Review

“I had gotten laid off recently, and it couldnt of been...”

Written on: 07/02/2009 by joefusco123 (1 review written)

I had gotten laid off recently, and it couldnt of been at a worse time. I was planning to get engaged. A diamond ring was no where in sight. Luckily I found Sitaragem on the web. I figured, for 399, free shipping and 30 day return, I had nothing to loose.
Well, let me tell you that when the ring arrived, I couldnt beleive it. It looked like it was bought at a high end jewellery store. Very well made. Nice heavy gold setting. The simulated diamond is truly amazing. It sparkles and looks… Read Full Review