Kelly Clarkson, My Life Would Suck Without You Reviews

2.5

Kelly Clarkson, My Life Would Suck Without You - Ask a question now

“I love the melody of Kelly Clarkson's My Life Would...”

written by angelinside55 on 06/09/2009

I love the melody of Kelly Clarkson's My Life Would Suck Without You. Kelly puts her heart in this song and she tells the truth. If you are in love with someone and you are having problems in your relationship, it reminds you that without that person you would have even worse problems so enjoy what you have with them.

“That's funny Kelly, because my life really wouldn't...”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by on 27/03/2009

That's funny Kelly, because my life really wouldn't suck without you, and i don't think I'm alone......! In my opinion Kelly Clarkson is a waste of chart space that could be taken by better musicians or pop artists that have good writers to rely on for material.