JMC Reviews

JMC - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for JMC

JMC
JMC

“I recommend JMC, and nothing is a problem. It was my...”

Written on: 29/04/2006 by jojothegogo (12 reviews written)

I recommend JMC, and nothing is a problem. It was my birthday on this holiday and champagne was delivered to the room, which was a nice surprise!!! Staff were lovely, the flight was great, and it was an easy transition between the airport and hotel… Read Full Review

“Somehow I was ignored by the JMC Airline crew, I felt...”

Written on: 22/11/2005 by queenofvenus (2 reviews written)

Somehow I was ignored by the JMC Airline crew, I felt so miserable (maybe I was the only non-European on the aeroplane)? I would not like to travel by JMC ever again, although it's quite cheap and convenient to travel to some Greek islands… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“JMC must rate as one of the most awful airlines we...”

Written on: 20/02/2005 by Mairi07 (2 reviews written)

JMC must rate as one of the most awful airlines we have ever had the misfortune of travelling with. Shambolic check in, poor leg room even for me at 5'3" so you can imagine the discomfort my 6'2" husband had to endure, meals you wouldn't feed your dog and to top it all a 9 hour delay on return. This was made worse by the fact we had to go to Gatwick first for a crew change who were out of hours, and wait on the tarmac for an hour, before continuing our journey to Glasgow. Instead of arriving… Read Full Review

“We flew to Grenada in the Caribbean on a JMC flight. ...”

Written on: 25/04/2004 by jcolas (2 reviews written)

We flew to Grenada in the Caribbean on a JMC flight. There was a problem at the airport with the computer system, which meant the check in process became a total shambles. The fault we discovered did not originate with JMC and affected other airlines also. Standing in a queue for hours with no explanation leads you to look around a bit more. It was obvious that the other airlines with similar problems had a strategy for dealing with this problem. They kept their passengers fully informed… Read Full Review

“There really was no leg room at all on this JMC plane....”

Written on: 08/01/2003 by Tracy. (1 review written)

There really was no leg room at all on this JMC plane. I am only 5ft5ins and I struggled. The flight going out was 5hrs and nearly 6 coming back (Gatwick to Sharm El Sheikh Dec 2002). Everyone had their seats reclined to try and create more leg room, which of course meant that when it was time to eat the trays wouldn't come down properly. On the return flight I spent alot of time stood outside the out of order toilets, trying to stretch my legs. My 5 year old daughter was the only one of us who… Read Full Review

103458_Ste.'s Response to 63483_Tracy.'s Review

Written on: 02/06/2003

I agree that for a 5-6 hour journeym JMC Air, now Thomas Cook Air, should use the larger Airbus A330-200 aircraft designed for long haul travel. I have travelled on JMC 757's before to Cyprus and the Canries, which is around a 4 hour flight, and by the end of those flights i was uncomforatble.

Read 1 Comment

“My family and I recently travelled on a package...”

Written on: 26/07/2002 by Jess. (1 review written)

My family and I recently travelled on a package holiday with JMC Holidays from Manchester to Antalya (Turkey)14/4/2002 - 22/4/2002.
The flight was at night and the check in queue went down quite quickly. The check in staff were very friendly and we were given a warm welcome to JMC when we stepped onto the plane, not forgetting the extremely friendly members of staff who waved us goodbye at the exit door.
The flight was quite uncomfortable but I myself, am a nervous flyer so maybe that explains… Read Full Review