U Find Us, www.ufindus.com Reviews

U Find Us, www.ufindus.com - Ask a question now

“Complete rip off”

Written on: 29/04/2014 by CutThroatJake (1 review written)

I was taken in by the sales girl and agreed to give them a try. They said they could get me onto page one of google for a fee of around £50/month. They did not perform as they said they would so I tried to cancel the agreement, they told me I could not cancel and then hounded me for outstanding money that I told them I did not owe. This went on for month after month. I was being called every few days by a debt collection agency owned by B.T. The agent said he had listened to the conversation I… Read Full Review

“I had decided to invest some money in advertising my...”

Written on: 28/01/2010

I had decided to invest some money in advertising my business as It is quite new and so contacted ufindus as they seem to be all over the front pages of major search engines. It turns out the are actually BT and I got a lot more than I expected. Great value for money and will be recommending… Read Full Review