Carol's Kennels And Cattery, Lydney Reviews

Carol's Kennels And Cattery, Lydney - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I was very nervous about leaving my dobermann puppy in...”

Written on: 04/02/2009

I was very nervous about leaving my dobermann puppy in kennels, but the staff here really put my mind at ease. I had a look round, and everything looked really clean, the dogs all looked really happy and noone was trying to hide. They offered to let my dog stay for a day free ot get him used to the kennels, but the thing I liked most was that there was dogs in the owners garden. Boarding dogs, they're allowed out to play together during the day. Oh and the staff are lovely This is an absolutely… Read Full Review