Nakko.com www.nakko.com

5.0

Nakko.com www.nakko.com - Ask a question now

“I use Nakko for quite some time now. It's amazing that...”

written by Paardekam on 27/02/2009

I use Nakko for quite some time now. It's amazing that whenever I talk with friends or colleagues about old tunes, commercials, or movies, and I want to impress them with a new ringtone, it can usually be found at Nakko.com. And in case they also haven't got the tune in their listings, then I can easily create it myself. I'm afraid I have too much social networking sites at the moment: I don't need "ringtone friends" at this moment, so it's no problem that they're there: I simply don't use it. I just love it! I keep coming back for new tones once every few weeks and it just works fantastic, for me. I particularly like the commercial-sounds, from now, and from the past. Keep it up!

“Really like the Nakko.com site and the totally free...”

written by clappie on 24/02/2009

Really like the Nakko.com site and the totally free service.
no hidden charges, I am a member since last august and still use it on a regular basis. haven't paid them anything.
apart from a voluntary paypal donation. Nice tool to make ringtones, works great for iphone where ringtones are otherwise difficult to get. No bad points besides maybe the fact that you have to register

“Nakko.com is totally free, enormous selection, very...”

written by doozer on 24/02/2009

Nakko.com is totally free, enormous selection, very easy to make your own ringtones, videos. syncing with iPhone is extremely simple. More than a thousand free javagames. Only bad point is the games don't work on an iPhone. LOVE IT!!