Bid Clever, Reviews - www.bidclever.com

Bid Clever, www.bidclever.com - Ask a question now

“www.bidclever.com is a great site. I use lowest unique...”

Written on: 27/02/2009

www.bidclever.com is a great site. I use lowest unique bid auctions a lot and this is one of the oldest around. Have been playing it for a few years now. Easy to use. Good prizes. Have been around for a while. Good customer service. Real winners. Sent out my prize quickly. Good bonus promotions… Read Full Review

“I have been using Bidclever for over 12 months. It is...”

Written on: 29/01/2009 by NigelArlow (1 review written)

I have been using Bidclever for over 12 months. It is one of the original lowest unique bid sites and so I chose them because they have a track record and good reputation. They also seem to work with some big companies, so I figured they must be alright.

I have been thoroughly impressed. I think their auctions are fun and exciting and the price is just right (auctions range from free to enter to 10p, 50p and £1 per bid).

Good promotions that they run regularly and on the one occasion I had an… Read Full Review