T Mobile U-Fix 25 Talk Reviews

• Tariff Features

T Mobile U-Fix 25 Talk - Ask a question now

“ I had a contract for my daughter for a year and at...”

Written on: 08/07/2010

I had a contract for my daughter for a year and at that time we had to replace her phone, she took out a deal with Orange. I did not realise T-mobile youfix 25 had me on an automatic rolling contract. As a courtesy to customers they ought to text a reminder through. Sadly, I did not notice the direct debit coming out for 6 months an have paid £200 to them needlessly. I emailed the customer service director Russell Taylor who immediately asked a junior member of staff to call me back quickly… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 22/07/2011

i buy t mobile but now iwant touse in outside uk so what con i do

Guest's Comment

Written on: 24/07/2011

Had the same thing with O2 as well, luckily I only got ripped for 1 month, it is in the small print buy hey, who reads the small print ?

Read 2 Comments