Vodafone Anytime Calls 25 Reviews

• Tariff Features

Vodafone Anytime Calls 25 - Ask a question now

“i think vodafone are amazing quality for money they...”

Written on: 20/11/2010 by lilneike (3 reviews written)

i think vodafone are amazing quality for money they refunded me 25 pound because of unfair charges on my contract by a different company. they also did not charge me for going over my data allowance. best mobile company i have ever used with perfect customer services, i would even go as far as saying i love you Vodafone and thankyou. also they have amazing 3g coverage witch means faster download speeds for me and better internet experiance for me. just to prove this i am reviewing this from my… Read Full Review