Vauxhall Zafira GSi Turbo Reviews

Vauxhall Zafira GSi Turbo
Vauxhall Zafira GSi Turbo

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“sound car a good all round family car.”

Written on: 30/04/2008

sound car a good all round family car… Read Full Review

“Goes like "off a stick" for a family mpv not a lot can...”

Written on: 24/02/2008 by andy and julie (1 review written)

Goes like "off a stick" for a family mpv not a lot can touch it for performance. Very thirsty and if you have any engine trouble its down to Vauxhall for there little chaps with the computer at nice prices NOT...!… Read Full Review

“Love this for the speed, we live in Germany and it...”

Written on: 08/07/2007 by chin00k47 (1 review written)

Love this for the speed, we live in Germany and it turns heads when you drive past on the motorway at 125mph!… Read Full Review

“I have had this Vauxhall Zafira for 7 months and would...”

Written on: 09/06/2007 by wainwright70 (1 review written)

I have had this Vauxhall Zafira for 7 months and would not change it. I have 3 children and find there is plenty of room for everyone. The two rear seats, when folded flat do not restrict load space. The engine is very rapid for an MPV and will leave the boy racers in their GTI's standing at traffic lights and junctions. I have an Arden Blue colour and think that it is the best colour for this model.
The GSI seems to be a rare car which is good and still turns heads.
Anybody who needs a… Read Full Review

“I have covered around 7000 miles since I bought my GSI...”

Written on: 09/05/2007 by garyr55 (3 reviews written)

I have covered around 7000 miles since I bought my GSI around 7 months ago and have enjoyed every minute.
Vauxhall Zafira GSi Turbo appear to be quite rare in my opinion especially in silver (like mine) as I have not seen many on the road (just travelled a 700 mile round trip and saw only 2) and this is exactly how I like it as I like to drive something a bit different.
The car has good performance and handling and leaves people wondering what it carries under the bonnet as they struggle to… Read Full Review

“I traded in a 3.0 litre v6 diesel vectra for this...”

Written on: 25/01/2007 by big laddie (2 reviews written)

I traded in a 3.0 litre v6 diesel vectra for this model as I needed more space with pace - I never really thought that a car this size would actually have me smiling so much! I got a cracking deal on the Zafira GSi Turbo in the first place and to date have had no issues with it, although the car only averages around 29mpg - worst mpg was 22 - arrrrgh (this is somewhat acceptable when you consider it would rival most GTI's off the lights!)
I read some earlier comments about the car eating tyres… Read Full Review

“Would recommend this Vauxhall Zafira GSi Turbo car to...”

Written on: 24/09/2006 by wayner (1 review written)

Would recommend this Vauxhall Zafira GSi Turbo car to anyone young or old, it has everything to keep everyone happy. I can't fault it, it's big, good looking and quick!… Read Full Review

“Got Vauxhall Zafira GSi Turbo People Carrier at one...”

Written on: 14/06/2005 by GSI NICK (1 review written)

Got Vauxhall Zafira GSi Turbo People Carrier at one year old. Owned now for five months, Have been towing a large caravan about which it handled fantastic, the key to this was the superb torque at low revs, followed by plenty of turbo, with the 16 valves then kicking in, the power curve seems endless with no turbo lag… Read Full Review

245006_Giants's Response to GSI NICK's Review

Written on: 30/05/2006

I have just bought a 2 and a half year old GSI and I have noticed it pulsing a bit when I put my foot down, who do I contact about the problem?

Gsi Nick's Response to GSI NICK's Review

Written on: 29/06/2006

If your car is 2.5 years old it should still have the original Vauxhall warranty which should be three years. Take it to a main Vauxhall dealer.
<br>I am pleased to report that it totally cured the problem and boy, does it goes even quicker.

Read 2 Comments

“I started looking at a used Vauxhall Zafira GSi Turbo...”

Written on: 26/04/2004 by sad dad (1 review written)

I started looking at a used Vauxhall Zafira GSi Turbo and soon realised that a new car could be had for similar money (if you are prepared to wait)I've had the car for a few weeks and first impressions are of an excellent cruiser and tow vehicle. The quality of the interior plastics is good but not up to the same standard as the VW golf or even a Ford Focus in some areas. I love the way that the car stands out from the crowd and that it is almost uncatchable in a straight line. The ride is good… Read Full Review

Sad Dad's Response to sad dad's Review

Written on: 26/03/2008

It is now March 08. Still got the GSI.
cam belt needs changing @40K, I have had 2 set of front tyres, 1 set rear, just changed the front pads and disks. Rear silencer is a bit crusty, wheels are starting to bubble in a couple of places I have done 50k with only one breakdown when I flattened the battery. CO2 emmisions will kill this car for most. I still like the way it looks especially in blue. Latest generation of 3ltr diesels can keep up with it where it matters in the midrange (which is why I've had mine remapped to a genuine 210bhp not wimpy ps)<br/>I am about to change to a Subaru Legacy Diesel (just 'cos there aren't many about yet and I like that)<br/>fuel consumption is 30mpg on the motorway (never had more than 34mpg ever) and an eye watering <25 around town, at 55 quid a tank it really has got to go. This makes a trip from Sheffield to Pymouth about 100quid for a round trip, not good.

Read 1 Comment

“Bought one of these in March this year. Just run it...”

Written on: 18/07/2003 by Simon Orsborn. (1 review written)

Bought one of these in March this year. Just run it in. It's a very competent car.
I've tweaked the wastegate to get a little more oomph a low speed but it will shortly be undergoing the madatory chip upgrade and airbox conversion to up the power to a more respectable 235BHP from the 194BHP standard.

Wife, dog and kids love it.

Suspension's a bit on the soft side but lowering kit is on order… Read Full Review

Jimdonmitchemmkat's Response to Simon Orsborn.'s Review

Written on: 03/04/2004

I have gone to Regal auto sport and had Phase 2 done. The drive is much more lively, you really feel the turbo kick. Have added dump valve, Silicon Hoses, derestricted the air box, K&N panel filter etc.
<br>
<br>I recommend this car to any one as its so versatile, you can also play around with it
<br>
<br>Would like to know how to mod the waste gate?
<br>
<br>Only minus point Paint work could be finished better.

Read 1 Comment