Holiday Autos Route Planner www.holidayautos.co.uk Reviews

• Ease of use

Media Gallery for Holiday Autos Route Planner www.holidayautos.co.uk

Holiday Autos Route Planner www.holidayautos.co.uk

“Don't use them”

Written on: 30/07/2019 by danchristensen (1 review written)

Rented a car last year - without any problems, but this year.... This year, we had hired 3 cars, because the whole family were going on vacation together. We went to Portugal, Faro. Several days before our flight, arrival was changed 2 hours, and I contacted Holiday Auto by e-mail to notice that. It was not possible to get pick up time changed - Holiday auto demanded a new booking - and additional money. They even moved the reservation to another company - Centauro. The Visa Card I used for… Read Full Review

“Outstanding Service from Mr. Paul Hayes in hiring...”

Written on: 17/10/2011

I want to express a huge, huge THANK YOU and my great appreciation to Mr. Paul Hayes,Holiday Autos Acting General Manager USA, for the truly OUTSTANDING help he has given me on multiple occasions in getting a rental car in France. I cannot think of any customer service I have received anywhere in the world that has been any better than the help and service Mr. Hayes has given me. Once when I got to my destination airport in France, there was a big mixup and I had no car that I could manage… Read Full Review