Remington HC365C Professional Ceramic Hair Clipper Reviews

Remington HC365C Professional Ceramic Hair Clipper - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Remington HC365C Professional Ceramic Hair Clipper

“Amazing Product”

written by PreciousMichaels on 27/03/2021

The Remington HC365C Professional Ceramic Hair Clipper is a lightweight, easy-to-handle clipper that's perfect for people who cut their own hair. This model is simple to use because it is lightweight, has rubberized grips on the arms, and is completely palm-sized. It includes a collection of high-quality rigid-plastic lead combs that fit snugly.

“This model is just not as good my older one. Not...”

written by ozellam on 30/01/2013

This model is just not as good my older one. Not having a cord to worry about is great but you can tell the power is not there. In fact you can hear when this when you plug back it in to a socket. This means it takes longer to cut you hair. I like to cut my hair very close and use the machine without using any of the many attachments. I managed to get it to cut to 1mm which most dont so that was a plus. Its made well and is lighter and quieter than the older one I had. Otherwise there's nothing much to rave about. The 'Trimmer' is a welcome additional extra though so overall, for the money, makes the set good value

“Had for just over a year keeps cutting out.”

written by crabs121 on 06/12/2012

Had this for just over a year.But it keeps cutting out.Give it a tap and it works again.Tilt it a bit and it cuts out again.Must be a bad connection or something lose inside. Was a very good cutter till the problem started.

“Best Clipper for the Money”

written by Cocconutt on 03/05/2012

I have used this for over a year now and since then I've never been to the barbers, amazing is the word to describe this piece of art, comes with a guarantee and a warrantee, easy to clean and perform maintenance, comes with a case, which looks outstanding, I can adjust the blades trim beard and clip my hair at the same time. The design makes it easy to hold also feels good on the hand, well thought off comes with corner adjustments that cut around the ears smoothly and comfortably without making it feel awkward. I think this particular one is currently discontinued not sure why but I’m looking to find any remaining stock of this and keep one just in case. Will recommend this to anyone if you can find it, best Clipper I've ever own.

“Had this clipper for just over a year and the clipper...”

written by greg trumper on 12/03/2011

Had this clipper for just over a year and the clipper itself works well but the attachments are not as good as the previous clipper, in fact i had kept the old ones which i used as the new one's kept popping off during cutting.
After about ten months the battery stopped holding its charge till it got to stage it took eight hours charging for ten minutes clipping.
Luckily i bought it from John Lewis and got my money back no problem.
As the previous Remington suffered with weak battery i have now got a Wahl from Amazon for half price of Remington.

“Remington HC365C Professional Ceramic Hair Clipper is...”

written by on 07/09/2009

Remington HC365C Professional Ceramic Hair Clipper is the perfect hair clipper, durable, I bought it 3 years ago, still works, battery is ok, i dropped it once on the floor and one ceramic "tooth" got broken, but does not affect functionality as it is first one in the row. I just can recomend this clipper, it is highest value for your money clipper.

“I have owned the Remmington HC363 ceramic hair clipper...”

written by dezertblu on 26/05/2009

I have owned the Remmington HC363 ceramic hair clipper set for many many years now, today sadly the blades have died. I have tried everything and yes they are just too dull to continue. I LOVED these clippers and am searching for replacement ceramic blade set for them, so far in VAIN. I highly recommend these clippers, 4 years of constant use is deffinately a great investment of the £35 we paid.

“ ”

written by maxbahiri on 09/04/2009

MODEL NUMBER = HC365

This is without a doubt the best hair trimmer on the market, its absolutely fantastic!!!

cuts any type of hair smoothly and beautifully without clogging or catching.

comes with full (20 piece) pro kit,

ceramic coated (no oil) blades.

holds a massive charge time.
I once fully charged and used it, put it away, and one month later took it out and it still worked, and only ran out when i finished shaving my head!!!!... absolutely incredible.

very precise and smooth to use.

cordless or corded operation.

you also get a free seperate slim beard trimmer with this pro model.
which has many different uses, it works on 2 AAA batteries which seem to last a very very long time. its so versatile.

I am so amazed as to how good and high quality a product this is.

so far there are no bad points or negatives to report, and i have owned it now for 8 months.

after purchasing many other brands over the years (which are now in the garbage bin), finally remington have produced the best of the bunch.

you will not be dissapointed with this product, providing you use it 'properly'

well done remington for an excellent product !!!!

max bahiri / 8th april 2009

Asked by Paulthediver on 14th January 2014 Report this content
My wife took the clipper to pieces in order to clean the "workings". Unfortunately, since she put it back together, it no longer cuts! Is there a manual available on line that shows clearly how to reset the blades etc?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site