Skopje, Macedonia Reviews

Skopje, Macedonia - Ask a question now

“Interways (aka Macedonia) Rent-A-Car - AVOID at all costs”

Written on: 23/09/2017 by matthblum (1 review written)

Interways Rent A Car (aka Macedonia-Rent-A-Car) looked good because they were cheaper than others. But they tried to overcharge on the deposit and then weren't there to receive the car when I returned it and then later I received an email claiming that damage that was on the car before I took it was caused by me! And they charged me for it. We hired our Car at OHRID Airport On arrival to pick up the car, Interways said they needed to put 500 euros deposit against the car. But the… Read Full Review

Check out great deals on Expedia

“Skopje and surrounding areas”

Written on: 20/02/2012 by Christopherfagan (1 review written)

I must first declare an interest as I have friends in Skopje, this was at first omly one but I was soon introduced to others. I have already reviewed a hotel in Skopje so will not include this. There is a lot to do in Skopje itself but I would recommend a trip up to the top of Vodno hill, the panoramic view is spectacular, if the lift in the enormous cross is now fixed then take that as well, as the climb to the top is not for the feint hearted. Depending on age there is extensive night life… Read Full Review

Check out great deals on Expedia