BHS Lighting www.bhs.co.uk

3.3

BHS Lighting www.bhs.co.uk - Ask a question now

“atoni ceiling & wall lights”

written by hockey36 on 06/11/2012

I am so pleased with these lights.I bought two large lights and two wall lights for my lounge. They make such a difference to the room, as before the lighting was so poor. The lights were very easy to install. The delivery from BHS was excellent and I would gladly recommend them to prospective buyers. Andover,Hampshire.5

“worst company ever”

written by on 01/10/2012

I have bought a TV from BHS Direct and paid extra money for fast delivery, however, instead of getting my TV within 2 days I had to wait for 6 days and call them every single day and they say that I should wait until 6pm (because there is no specific times) and then after a week of staying home waiting they brought me a broken TV in an opened stupid package for a 40" flat TV with no protection. and after they offered a replacement (after I had to send them photos for the damaged TV by email) I had to wait more 4 days (same stupid delivery) so they come and take it to review it so they send me a new one after 3 more days. finally I had a fight with them and refused the very late replacement and bought a TV from another retailer instead of having a TV in 2 days it took me 3 weeks to return the tv and buy another one if you buy from BHS Direct you will lose time and money.

“We purchase back in September 2009 { with a 12 month...”

written by Doug Melville on 14/06/2010

We purchase back in September 2009 { with a 12 month gaurantee}a "whirly" Standard Satin Nickel Style number 8037 and since have purchased a second.
Sadly that purchased some 9 months ago "failed" and despite re4placing the halogen lamp and a fuse i failed to get it "working" but it has since been replaced , so OK.
There is also a matching table / desk lamp in matching satin nickel.
We would like to replace two hanging lamps to match the above but our understanding is these were only available {lamp name Archie} in bronze!!
Apart from this here , happy with product quality [ no imported product from China has a 100% rate of fit for purpose to gaurantees] we are happy with overall product quality and value for money and staff attention at the Watford high street branch.... Doug Melville / Bushey. Herts.