Girona. Spain Reviews

Girona. Spain - Ask a question now

“My wife and I decided we wanted a city break in late...”

Written on: 28/01/2009 by Woodie09 (1 review written)

My wife and I decided we wanted a city break in late Jan 2009 and decided we would try Spain since we got a good deal on some flights on Ryanair from Leeds-Bradford to Girona Costa Brava (advertised as being for Barcelona). Having already visited Barca, we decided to stay in Girona itself as we had read something about the place.
The town itself has a new and an old part. The majority of the New Town is nothing special, and probably little different to any other working Spanish town. However… Read Full Review

Fernyferny's Response to Woodie09's Review

Written on: 12/02/2009

I found this review helpful because... it shows concrete facts on the place.

Djferros's Response to Woodie09's Review

Written on: 21/07/2009

i happen to be going there...

Degbert's Response to Woodie09's Review

Written on: 19/03/2009

I found this review helpful because... I've never been, and now I might!

Slawery's Response to Woodie09's Review

Written on: 04/03/2009

I found this review helpful because...it's honest and thorough

Read 4 Comments