Maze (Gordon Ramsey) London Reviews

• Quality of food

Maze (Gordon Ramsey) London - Ask a question now

“What an experience!”

written by on 03/04/2013

We visited Maze from a red letter day voucher and had an amazing time! We were greeted at the front desk by two smiley individuals who ushered us through to the bar and got us two free glassess of champagne (included). We chilled in the bar area before being taken to our table and there the adventure began. Lots of wonderful food and a few surprises! Despite being a michelin starred restaurant the atmosphere was very relaxed and the staff very friendly. One watchout, although our food and 2 glassess of champagne were included the other alcohol was additional and we still ended up spending £175! Would do it again though!

“go go gordon”

written by SamTheReviewArtist on 02/10/2012

i went to this restaranut and i actually saw gordon he came over and talked to me he said hello there how has your meal been. i sadi my meal was fantastic could you give my compliment to the chef. he went off and then ot the chef. the chef came over and he gave me a handshake it was the best restaurant experience of my life.

“Great food, buzzy atmosphere”

written by EnnAitch on 23/06/2012

Love it here. I've been several times. The decor and layout are interesting, the food is delicious (have the Chef's taster menu, and order a 'flight' of three smaller glasses of wine to go with it), and the staff are fun/interesting/efficient. Ask them to show the kitchen - spotless (and not as much swearing as you might think!) :-) Not cheap, but for a special treat ...

“My boyfriend took me to Maze, Gordon Ramsays London...”

written by kate2011 on 24/09/2009

My boyfriend took me to Maze, Gordon Ramsays London restaurant last month, where we had my birthday lunch.

I have been before and really enjoy the food, however this time the service really wasnt up to scratch when you consider how expensive the restaurant is.
They forgot to give us menus and took foever to bring ut the drinks we ordered.

however, the food was great, their concept with lots of tiny dishes is super, gives you a chance to try lots of different dishes without overeating.
also, because the food is very rich you CAN only eat a little bit of each.

i would surely recommend going there for a quiet lunch with great food.