Michael McIntyre Live & Laughing Reviews

Michael McIntyre Live & Laughing - Ask a question now

“Superb service and seats”

Written on: 27/10/2012 by Ianpaul (1 review written)

I booked tickets to see Michael McIntyre for my wife's birthday present through Double8tickets.com which I had used on other occasions. When the tickets arrived I noticed they weren't the ones I had booked so I contacted them and they pointed out that yes the tickets were different but I had been upgraded to better seats free of charge. We arrived and were delighted to find that our new seats were in the lower tier right next to the stage, superb. Its quite unbeliveable that MM can keep a show… Read Full Review

“Michael McIntyre is most definately on form in this...”

Written on: 12/10/2009 by bethania (8 reviews written)

Michael McIntyre is most definately on form in this outstanding performance, proving once and for all his place in the public eye is well-deserved.

McIntyre uses a mix of observational comedy, hilarious audience interaction and physical and vocal acting to really drive his points home. He associates well with the 'everyday' man, and will have you nodding and laughing along with him and thinking "Yeah, I do that...".

Although perhaps not intended for young audiences, McIntyre's humour can be… Read Full Review