Nokia E75 Reviews

Nokia E75 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Nokia E75

Nokia E75

“I've had this phone now for about 1 week and I love...”

Written on: 10/01/2010

I've had this phone now for about 1 week and I love it. Everything from the QWERTY keyboard to the great battery life. I use the phone all the time and the battery life I am getting is roughly about 3 days with constant use. In my books that puts it in the Nokia 6310i category (well not quite) but if you look at all the capabilities of the phone and the battery life then its great. The operation of the software is quite quick, the screen twizzles round when you look at it landscape like the I… Read Full Review

“This phone is a disaster. Poor reception, dropped...”

Written on: 25/11/2009

This phone is a disaster. Poor reception, dropped calls, inability to support word and office 2007 files (fixed eventually via a patch).
I know companies with many of these phones in circulation and all report the same issues.
Carphone Warehouse will not replace, so I guess I am stuck until contract is available for renewal.
Its a good looking phone, but if you want something that works, look elsewhere… Read Full Review

“I like this phone because of its QWERTY keypad and...”

Written on: 04/10/2009 by larryjordin (24 reviews written)

I like this phone because of its QWERTY keypad and friendly user interface. But I guess there are other alternative smart phone you can find that is available in the market today.
Some Nokia fanatics may not love the QWERTY pad, but I do. It's easy to make a text message.

Read more about E75 at http://www.pinoytutorial.com/techtorial and search for E75 or at http://www.gsmarena.com… Read Full Review

“It has intelligent design, refined and effective....”

Written on: 02/10/2009 by jokotom (5 reviews written)

It has intelligent design, refined and effective. Built in world-class quality as a device that has a high-quality materials, it is really suitable for me that have a high mobility rate. That make E75 looks cooler is the concept of the side-sliding (next slide) with two alphanumeric keypad and QWERTY keyboard. Accessing to email applications is more quickly because it is available on the Quick Access menu Home Screen or Messeging One Touch button. With E75, send an e-mail can be as easy as SMS… Read Full Review

Bmw540's Response to jokotom's Review

Written on: 11/10/2009

i feel confident of spending alot of money now

Read 1 Comment