Sandisk Sansa Clip 2GB Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Screen Quality

• Battery Life

Sandisk Sansa Clip 2GB - Ask a question now

“small and light looks good and sounds good, radio...”

Written on: 31/10/2009

small and light looks good and sounds good, radio worked fine. Disapointed to find that after loading up my music it died on me after one day!!!. Perhaps not much build quality not very robust don't sqeeze it too hard.

“I decided not to be drawn in by the 'must have an...”

Written on: 16/10/2009

I decided not to be drawn in by the 'must have an ipod' brigade and look for an alternative non-Apple player that would offer the same quality, as well as featuring a navigable screen instead of the relatively random song selection of some cheaper models.

After reading several positive reviews, I decided that around £30 for a Sansa Clip sounded a bit of a bargain. I found that 2GB of memory is plenty and the sound quality is excellent. I have changed the headphones for another pair which sit… Read Full Review

“I saw the Sandisk Sansa Clip 2GB featured on 'The...”

Written on: 28/09/2009 by Zeb4 (13 reviews written)

I saw the Sandisk Sansa Clip 2GB featured on 'The Gadget Show' and it looked pretty good. I bought my 2Gb red one from Amazon for £29.99 along with a pair of Creative EP-630 in-ear phones (around £9 and stay in my ears!). I am very impressed with whole package. Great sound, very easy and quick to load from Windows Media Player (the USB link is included), charges from my Motorola mini-USB charger in under an hour and it's simple to use. The FM radio works very well in my area and it has a voice… Read Full Review

“As a regular gym user, I am shocked to note that many...”

Written on: 26/01/2009 by TOMLEECEE (121 reviews written)

As a regular gym user, I am shocked to note that many of the MP3 players currently on the market do not have a belt clip on them. I know the iPod Shuffle has one, but I previously owned a Shuffle and was less than impressed.

After my shuffle gave up the ghost, I reverted to using my trusty old Tevion player - which was fine, but the design meant that I had to tuck it into my shorts or wear a hoody with pockets if I wanted to listen to music whilst working out in the gym. Then I discovered the… Read Full Review

Dee Featist's Response to TOMLEECEE's Review

Written on: 04/06/2010

I found this review very helpful because I'm in the market for a non apple mp3 player.

Read 1 Comment