Newgrounds www.newgrounds.com Reviews

Newgrounds www.newgrounds.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Newgrounds www.newgrounds.com

“Quirky, just my style”

written by VitaBella on 06/11/2012

This is certainly not your usual gaming site. It's got a quirky sense of humour. Personally I love it, but it's not to everyone's taste. They have new games every day. The amount of games they hold is pretty huge. They also have movies etc. but I only go on there for the games. Although there are some children friendly games here and there, I wouldn't let your kids spend too much time on the site. There's strong language and gore on a fair percentage of the content. I've been visiting this site on and off for years. When I first discovered it, I found Exmortis. If you like jumpy dark games, check this out! Newgrounds is a common pass time for me at work, but shh... dont tell the boss. PS. Its a 100% free site.