Nike Free Dynamic Trainer Running Shoe Reviews

Media Gallery for Nike Free Dynamic Trainer Running Shoe

Nike Free Dynamic Trainer Running Shoe

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Lightweight, cool look and unbelieveably comfortable”

Written on: 11/07/2012 by tommyw (2 reviews written)

I bought these shoes because I was intrigued by the concept of barefoot running and the simple lightweight design reminded me of my old pair of Nike Prestos - also a fantastic running shoe. No doubt about it, these trainers look cool. Not essential I know, but it is a factor I consider when buying any item of apparell or footwear. They are incredibly comfortable to run in, the sole is very flexible which mimics a barefoot run, but the support is there to make you feel comfortable. I have to… Read Full Review

“Fantastic Shoe”

Written on: 29/11/2011 by MattA11 (2 reviews written)

I got these because a friend had suggested I should try barefoot running and these worked on the same principle. They're incredibly lightweight, comfortable and breathable. I already wish I'd purchased two pairs, however, that brings me to my only problem with them... I've not had the shoes for more than 2 months and I can already see that they're unlikely to last for more than 6 months. That said they're such a good trainer that even if they don't last I'm not sure I'd give them less than 4… Read Full Review