Sony Mavica MVC CD400 Reviews

Resolution 4.1
Optical Zoom 3
Battery Type Rechargeable

Features:
  • 4.1 megapixel sensor creates 2,272 x 1,704 images for prints at sizes up to 11 x 14 inches
  • 3x optical Carl Zeiss Vario Sonnar zoom lens and 2x digital zoom with 5-area multi-point autofocus
  • Stores images directly on 156 MB 8cm CD-R or CD-RW (rewriteable) discs
  • Discs can be read by virtually all Mac and PC CD-ROM drives (not currently compatible with Apple iPhoto)
  • Uses proprietary Infolithium rechargeable battery (NP-FM50 )
  • Refine your search

“The CD storage is what attracted me to this Sony...”

Written on: 15/03/2004 by The DEA (1 review written)

The CD storage is what attracted me to this Sony Mavica MVC CD400 digital camera. A lot of people complain about the slow CD write time. For me, this was not excessive at all. I loved the picture quality; however, I am no camera expert. I point and click and know whether or not I like the picture I've taken within about a second or two. I'm not one to analyze every little artifact problem or other technical stuff. This camera took great pictures for me and was VERY easy to operate. It took a… Read Full Review