Paul McKenna, I Can Make You Sleep Reviews

4.5

Paul McKenna, I Can Make You Sleep - Ask a question now

“Paul McKenna, I Can Make You Sleep is a brilliant...”

written by ilove2shop on 16/04/2009

Paul McKenna, I Can Make You Sleep is a brilliant book. I was sceptical but when you're going through a phase of not sleeping you'll try anything. It's very easy to read and a lot of what he says seems like common sense - but often the most effective things are very staightforward. I used to get very concerned about not sleeping and worrying about when I'd fall asleep, now I'm much more relaxed about it. the book comes with a CD which i've uploaded to my mp3 player. when I have times that I can't relax enough to fall asleep I listen to the CD and it's never failed to work yet (touch wood!) The trick is to simply listen to the tone of what ios being said on the CD not to analyse the actual words. I've recommended it to a friend and she also found that it helped her.