Pets Best Pet Insurance Reviews

• Customer service

Pets Best Pet Insurance - Ask a question now

“Best pet insurance so far”

Written on: 27/08/2015 by John_Lisa (2 reviews written)

Woohoo! Healthy Paws is our winner for 2015! Why is Healthy Paws the best pet insurance? Choosing our #1 pick for pet insurance was no easy task but ultimately, Healthy Paws came out on top this year. We were impressed that Healthy Paws offers three annual deductible levels ($100, $250 or $500), three percentage options for actual vet-bill payouts (70%, 80% or 90%) and that there is no cap (per-incident, lifetime, or otherwise) on any of their claims. They are unique in that once your annual… Read Full Review

“They are wonderful! I started my puppy under a policy...”

Written on: 12/10/2010

They are wonderful! I started my puppy under a policy with them and from day 1, they have been easy to deal with. You can submit your claims online and they even do direct deposit for reimbursements now. They are big on customer service, unlike other pet insurance companies that will keep you on hold forever if you need to speak with a live agent. Their website is so user friendly and I love how I can see every claim broken out. The only thing I would change is the "per incident"… Read Full Review