AX Paris Reviews

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

AX Paris - Ask a question now

“Wow, just stay away!”

Written on: 09/08/2022 by Uriele467 (1 review written)

Worst company to deal with. The director made me feel uncomfortable. None of the staff smile and look so unhappy working there. See for yourself.

“AVOID ”

Written on: 24/07/2021 by Reid447 (1 review written)

AVOID!!!!! NO CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! I ordered a jumpsuit to wear for my sons christening and when it arrived it looked a totally different pattern and colour than on the website. I would never have ordered it if it had been pictured correctly and not filtered to the extreme as I now know it has. I contacted the company 3 weeks ago to try to arrange a refund as you have to pay to return items - which I am not happy to do since the item is pictured falsely. It took over a week for someone to get back to me and the advisor clearly did not read my email at all and sent me a standard response about waiting for a refund (despite my email stating I had not returned the item yet). In 3 weeks I have received 2 emails from them, neither of which actually addressed my problem. I am now receiving absolutely zero communication from them, they simply do not reply to emails. I will never ever use this company again and will do my utmost to try to get my friends and family to avoid them. I am so disappointed and frustrated at the whole nightmare.

“Worst online shopping site ever ”

Written on: 24/07/2021 by Norab222 (1 review written)

I ordered a dress from this company, and didn’t suit me so I sent back. I understand £3.95 of the order doesn’t get refunded to cover the cost of the return which is fine. But they’ve kept more of my money from the order and have no explanation as to why. Worst customer service ever, and they don’t respond to any emails. Girls please don’t buy from here, worst experience of online shopping ever

“Wrong item sent then wont refund postage its their error”

Written on: 20/07/2021 by Demarcusk356 (1 review written)

Wrong item sent then refused to pay my postage back even though it was their error not mine. Wont reply to emails. Absolutely disgusting service happy to take your money and not give it back. Im left paying postage for their mistake will never shop at ax paris again

“Disgusting ”

Written on: 23/06/2021 by Kerry1103 (1 review written)

A company I thought I could trust.!I returned 3 dresses the day I actually got them as I didn’t like the fit. No refund has been given. I have proof of postage and yet no one has responded to any of my whisks and I have been sending an snail each day. Feel betrayed.

“Still no refund ”

Written on: 26/09/2020 by Wiggetts16 (1 review written)

I ordered a dress on 01/08/20 and returned it as it didn’t fit , I ordered through laybuy and still had to pay until refund was issued . It’s now been more than 30 days you can’t speak to anyone it’s all automated emails saying the same thing. If you look on trust pilot so many people still haven’t recieved their refunds it’s a disgrace and this company shouldn’t be allowed to trade , people are losing their jobs because of covid 19 and these people are keeping their hard earned money it’s not right AVOID THIS COMPANY at all costs if you want to keep your money

Laurae3's Response to Wiggetts16's Review

Written on: 07/10/2020

Completely agree! They are unbelievable!! I spent. £188 and still have not got a refund! Would never buy from them ever again! Service does not even deserve one star!!

Read 1 Comment

“Terrible quality no refunds ”

Written on: 02/01/2020 by 184Orr (1 review written)

Sent my items back thinking I will get a refund instead I received a gift card. Only noticed now that it had an expiry date despite the fact that I was never going to shop here again after the bad customer service and the quality of the clothes that are just like from Ebay I am upset. No refund. No gift card. No store credit. No dress.

“Avoid at all costs!”

Written on: 10/04/2019 by JaliyahRamos92 (1 review written)

Ordered a dress that looked lovely online and had a retail price 40 GBP. When I get the product and try it on I'm horrified to find out its completely see-through. After a closer look I can see the material is really thin and assume its a fault with the garment. On the photographs on the website there is nothing to suggest it would be see through and the dress isn't even tight. It's enough to just lift the material up and you see right through it. I contact customer services expecting to be able to get a full refund for a faulty product. They however are incredibly rude and insist this is not a fault with product and won't refund. Yet its not shown as see through on the website. That's false advertising. Can you please explain why its acceptable to sell a dress that's made out of such poor quality material that its see through? They won't refund me fully, only offer a voucher towards another product with them after deducting the price of postage costs (over 10 GBP as paid for next day delivery). Of course I am not going to accept this as I have no interest in any further items from them. Incredibly shameful as their products used to be nice but sadly they are now like any other online, fast fashion company that produces poor quality clothes and have zero customer service. AVOID!!

“Awful ”

Written on: 28/02/2018 by Holly2300 (1 review written)

Absolutely awful. Spend hundreds of pounds on clothes. I ordered everything in 2 sizes so I could order a size bigger jut in case I wanted anything loose. Couldn’t even zip up the biggest size I ordered. I am 5 foot 5 and 115 pounds and couldn’t even zip up a size 12. That bad that I think I would have needed a size 16. Absolutely nothing wrong with being a size 16 except the fact that I am nowhere near that size. Really annoying shops think it’s ok to send women ridiculously small clothing, as if there isn’t enough pressure on people to look a certain way. Luckily I know that I am not 4 sizes bigger than what they made me out. Wouldn’t bother with them and if you do go for 4 sizes bigger than what you would be, no exaggeration because they are that small. Emailed them over this and they didn’t care and refused to answer. Plus you have to pay to return which is outrageous considering delivery is about £5 in the first place. In the returns policy it mentions no price so I said I didn’t expect to be charge to which I had no argument from them yet they still charged me,  just lucky I got my money for the clothes back.

“Quality is poor sizes are not the same, same size...”

Written on: 25/02/2018 by Abernathycg430 (1 review written)

Quality is poor sizes are not the same, same size different fitting. Very poor service and lack of customer service. Hap to pay for returning a faulty item! how is that possible! Will never be buying anything from them again.

“Terrible service ”

Written on: 05/04/2017 by Fleur20 (1 review written)

Ordered a dress from them (although should really have known better as I had previously ordered a dress that I had to take to be altered as the hem wasn't straight) arrived fine and quickly but when trying it on I noticed the hem of the dress hadn't been finished off properly and there was just a raw edge. Contacted them via their contact us page to report the dress as faulty and got no response that was 2 weeks ago. Had to simply rerun the dress., but at my cost. So not only did I pay for delivery and pay for return. They also took the cost of delivery off my eventual refund. Terrible service, terrible products, terrible company. Will never be buying anything from them again.

“Make sure you're there to sign for the package”

Written on: 22/01/2017 by MarkSears420 (1 review written)

When you check out there is a section asking for any information needed for delivery. I wrote please leave package in the post box and paid for next day delivery as I needed the dress for the weekend. Got home to find a note saying they needed a signature and would need to re-schedule delivery. They totally ignored my request for the package to be delivered and hadn't notified me that it would need a signature. I would have had it delivered to a different address if id have known. Now I will have to wait until Monday to receive the package and then send it straight back

“Never received my order, no response from them 0 service ”

Written on: 16/01/2017 by MargaretHoughton (1 review written)

I wish I read the reviews before ordering.They took the money right away for three dresses and nothing!No dresses,emailed,called! Nothin! Don't order from them.

“Not worth the money”

Written on: 29/12/2016 by Teagan227 (1 review written)

My items didn't take long to arrive however the dress is easily ripped and it didn't help that the zipper was caught in the material when it arrived, so when I unzipped it to try on it caught and created a small hole. The skirt I ordered was cheap horrible material..if I saw these items in a shop i would not buy them. Very disappointed as had high hopes.

“Ignored emails ”

Written on: 21/12/2016 by velvynmcmillan (1 review written)

I wish I'd read reviews for this company before ordering. I recently ordered a dress from AX Paris, unfortunately the dress was too small, I emailed to let them know I would be returning the dress, and requested a refund as the dress I ordered was their biggest size, so I was unable to order a bigger size. I returned the dress they received it within 24hrs of it being posted. My account does say that I have been refunded, but I am still waiting on the money being credited to my bank account. I have emailed several times and had no response from them.

Jebs89's Response to velvynmcmillan's Review

Written on: 08/01/2017

Have you had a refund yet? I'm just curious as I sent )300 worth of dresses back please help!

Read 1 Comment

“Shocking customer service! (Non existent)”

Written on: 15/12/2016 by 319Mason (1 review written)

I have contacted this company twice via email and have tried calling.......I've been ignored all times. I have always purchased my ax paris outfits from new look which I loved so when 40% off became available online I jumped at the opportunity. My mum wanted to buy me an expensive dress for Christmas so I chose one plus a big order myself. When it came it was obvious it was a return as it had no labels on it but more shocking is the fact the dress absolutely stunk of god knows what. Due to the lack of contact, I have had to pay out for a dry cleaning bill just so my mum can give me a decent present! Shame on you ax paris, I will never shop with you again and neither will everyone I know as I have told them just how outrageous a company you are.

“Don't trust everything you read!”

Written on: 08/12/2016 by 452Ashby (1 review written)

I feel quite bad at the amount of bad reviews AX Paris are getting. I ordered 2 dresses to try on for my Xmas night out, and I knew I wanted to return one so after I ordered them I saw reviews for the site and was instantly worried! I received the dresses a few days later which were really good quality btw and I soon decided which one i wanted to keep. I went onto their website to look at how I return goods, and it told me to print off a returns form, fill it in and return to the address provided! Fair enough, you have to pay for the return but the clothes are decently priced so I didn't mind doing this! I heard back from them 4 days after I returned the dress and recievee my money 2 days after that with no problem whatsoever! Again, with carriage, you don't recieve this money back, however, they have already spent that money delivering the goods to you so again, fair enough. My experience was very pleasant and I will definitely order from AC Paris again. Don't always believe all the negative reviews, do some research on how to return things, do what they say and all should be good in the hood!

“Won't refund money”

Written on: 03/12/2016 by RosinaMB (1 review written)

I sent a dress back the day after I received it. Sent a number of emails but they're ignoring me and haven't refunded me.

“Loooooveeee”

Written on: 08/07/2016 by Emilioz277 (1 review written)

I bought the Crochet Neck Midi Navy Dress for a family wedding originally in a size 10 and it was too but but then re ordered it ok the size 8 and it was just perfect; the material wasn't see through at all and it was elegant and classy! Perfect for a wedding or a dinner party! I'm 5ft 4" and it came to my knees, my waist is 26cm but the size 8 which is suppose to be 24.5" fit perfectly. I also got 10% off as it was my first order which was always pleasant! It also came within two days which was a bonus!

“AX Paris”

Written on: 03/06/2016 by MiyaMassey1960 (1 review written)

I would not recommend ordering from AX Paris to anyone, they sent me a completely incorrect item...when I sent it back from an exchange for the item I ORIGINALLY ordered but just refunded me my money - I needed this item in time for my holiday and no I cannot even be bothered to go through the hassle of hoping that they will get my order correct next time. Customer service is awful, they took ages to reply to my emails and when they did they was automated and didn't answer my questions... Never had these problems with a clothing website before, big disappointment :(